We all want vacations to be stress-free (and work-free).
Guess what? It is possible!
Try our 5 ingredients for ski vacation success and see how…
5 Secrets for Ski Vacation Success
1. Plan (book) ahead. To get the perfect vacation residence when you want it, you’ll need to book ahead. Need space for a group of 14 that is ski-in/ski-out and available Thanksgiving Weekend? Now is the time to book. Go chase down those school holiday dates and start calling the rest of the family for theirs.
2. Reserve your flight early. You can fly directly into the Steamboat-Hayden airport (the closest airport to a ski resort in Colorado - just 25 miles) if you book your flights well in advance.
3. Prevent unexpected (unwanted) guests! If you plan and book early, you’ll have a good excuse why Cousin Ed or your mother-in-law can’t come.
4. Use our local knowledge. Yes, our Team will “hook you up” with the best that Steamboat has to offer. We know the best off-mountain activities, the best restaurants - just let us know, and we’ll arrange it all.
5. Get a Bonus. Book by 5:00pm MST May 27th with us and we’ll throw in a complimentary in-home massage-for-two or a $250 restaurant voucher!