So why would you stay in vacation home when there is a good chance that you could stay in a condo for less?
You may have heard the saying - “You get what you pay for…” and this is something to keep in mind when comparing the two options.
- If you have noisy neighbors you will know about it.
- Many shared amenities - hot-tub / pool
- Not many condos have space for larger groups to relax together.
- Condos tend to have the look and feel of a rental unit (or office block).
Vacation Home Rental:
- Privacy - uninterrupted by your immediate neighbor.
- Exclusive - don’t have to share a hot-tub or other amenities with strangers.
- Vacation homes are “Homes” not “units”.
- Typically more square-footage for your dollar
- Personal luxuries - high quality towels, linens and toiletries
- Large groups can gather in comfort
In our opinion with a vacation home rental you get a whole lot more that ultimately translates to better value. Click here to check out our vacation rental homes for your next ski trip to Steamboat Springs.